Central Park Bike Ride - %30 Discount for Online Reservation - Bike Rental - Bike Ride - Bike Rent
Central Park Bike Rentals
May 5th 2013 vouchers and coupons are not acceptable
Welcome To Central Park Bike Rental. We have %30 OFF Discount For All Visitors. Please Dont miss this biggest Saving $$$ This Year.
Central Park Bike Ride provides a huge selection of bicycles to satisfy all kinds of bike activities in Central Park. Central Park is a great place to explore on a bicycle, offering breathtaking views from flat, hilly and scenic terrain. On a bike you can see a lot of the park in a short amount of time. Park drives provide three long distance routes to choose from - 6.1 miles, 5.2 miles or 1.7 miles. Crossing through the park at a number of locations will land you some shorter routes as well.
Renting a bike is a great way to see Central Park. Enjoy the scenery as you pedal along at your own pace, stopping along the way to explore the many attractions.
Rules to Follow:
- When the drives are closed to cars, cyclists must stay out of the recreation lane.
- Cyclists must use only the outer half of the recreation lane when the drives are open to cars.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Cycling is prohibited on the pathways.
- Cyclists must ride in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Law requires children under 16 to wear a helmet.
The Park is closed to CARS during the following hours:
The Park is officially closed from 1:00am to 6:00am.Weekends: 7:00pm Friday to 7:00am Monday Weekdays: 10:00am to 3:00pm and 7:00pm to 7:00am
We give special discounts on online reservations. Why not save up to 30% on an online reservation?