Central Park Bike Ride - %30 Discount for Online Reservation - Bike Tours
Central Park Bike Tours
Welcome To Central Park Bike Rental. We have %30 OFF Discount For All Visitors. Please Dont miss this biggest Saving $$$ This Year. Central Park Bike Ride - Bike tours provide 2 hour guided tours by licensed guides throughout Central Park. Experience a memorable journey through Frederick Law Olmstead's 1.3 square mile (341 hecare/840 acre) landscaped masterpiece in the heart of Manhattan in New York City. Your experienced tour guide provides background information, historical insight and points out some of the most photogenic sites. There is no better way to discover why Central Park is known as the City's Backyard and host ot over 25 million visitors each year.
TRAVEL THE PARK'S MOST FAMOUS ATTRACTIONS:
- Wollman Rink
- Shakespeare Garden
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Belvedere Castle
- International Garden of Peace honoring John Lennon
- Strawberry Fields
• Tours may be cancelled for safety concerns such as high winds, thunderstorms, excessive heat or cold, or other severe conditions. In the event of such a cancellation, you may either reschedule or request a full refund.
• We ask that you arrive approximately 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart so that we can fit your bike and you can fill out the waiver form. Wear seasonally appropriate clothing (not too loose) and closed-toe shoes, and don’t forget your camera!
• The cost of the tour includes the use of a comfort bike, helmet, and (on some tours) a bottle of water and a light snack. Reflective vests and safety lights will be provided for evening tours. More information
Great for all ages. Bike and Roll can accommodate all different sizes and ages with our huge selection of all-new TREK bikes, including trailer carriers, trailer tandems, and kids bikes. Many of our tours are family-friendly, with just the right amount of riding, extra time built in to explore the sites on foot, and even a snack! See the tour descriptions for each location for more information.
Safe. The tour routes are designed with safety in mind and avoid automobile traffic when possible. Each tour begins with a safety and bike usage talk, and the guides are trained in CPR and first aid. Free helmets are provided, as well as reflective vests and safety lights on our evening tours.
Easy. The tours are completed at a relaxing pace, on mostly flat bike paths and trails, with limited street riding. There are lots of stops scheduled to learn about the sites, soak in the atmosphere and take pictures.